Friday, May 12, 2006

More Madden 07 360 Screen Shots

More Madden 360 Screens:



The grass texture in 07 is downright sick. Heck, the grass doesn’t look that good in my own front yard.



I like the new kicking meter. If you have played Tiger Woods, you will feel right at home with 07.



In the screen shot above, I take control of the FB and look to block for Parker on a counter play.



Look really close at the turf...notice how it is starting to get muddy. This year the turf will have more of an effect on the running game.



Here I take control LG (Faneca) and look to block the MLB to free up Parker.



If you look at the screen shot above, you will see I am again in control of the LG, but this time I am passing the ball. As soon as the ball is snapped, I will automatically be switched to the QB. You will want to be sure to do this often so that you don't tip off your play selection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jamal fom wbc. thanx 4 the 07 screen shots.