Friday, May 12, 2006

Madden 07 Xbox 360 Screens

Below are some screen shots I took of Madden 07 on the Xbox 360.



One of the cool parts in the opening sequence was the inflated helmet as the home team players come out of the tunnel. We also saw some great particle effects with the smoke.



If you look really close at Big Ben, notice he has his right arm up in the air as if he getting ready to throw the ball. The kicker is he doesn’t have the ball, instead Willy Parker has it. This is how the HB Draw play looks in 07. When I first saw it, I was totally fooled by it. A nice amination!



I mentioned this in the write up above, but I am really happy to see that I am able to move defenders before the snap more fluidity in 07 than I was in 06.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks to me like there is no more passer vision cone in '07... is that the case?

Anonymous said...

Can you take control of the LG before the snap with PS2 ?

Anonymous said...

you can do it in 06, but when you click to the next guy, hold the button down while you move the left analog up, down, left, right, etc.


jamal wbc