Monday, May 15, 2006

Madden Filmroom Updates

46 Bear Buzz Weak -This week we take a look at another blitz from the 46 Bear that I ( Kobra) have had success with over the course of the 2006 season. What I like about the 46 Bear Buzz Weak is I get good pass coverage down the field, plus over the short middle. Another reason I like this blitz is there are three different gaps I can move the MLB to blitz through. This keeps my opponent off balance.

Big B's 46 Normal Mike Blitz - Me and Kobra was talking one day and he said that he wasn't finding any CPU blitzes in the game that were consistent. I told him that they were several of them and I would show a few in the filmroom since I’m down from Madden till 07. The 1st blitz I saw this year was the Mike Blitz. I saw something there, but the high passes ran me away from it. Then a crew member made a adjustment or two and found a decent safe blitz to run. I will show this blitz so that you can add it to playcalling when you need to get pressure on the QB.

I-Form Twin TE Series - The I Twin TE is a formation that Chow of The Firm, and Vinny of The WBC use quite well. These two labbed this set last year and became very good with it. Many feel that the lack of WR speed can be a problem passing effectively. Since this year is about size and jumping ability, the Twin TE can be deadly. Let’s take a look.

Madden 07 HB Draw Preview - We have a bit of a surpise for you here. The screen aren't the greatest since we had to work with camera shots of the E3 Madden 360, but you'll get the drift. We are not going to go in depth into this play but merely show you something to look forward to in the upcoming game. Lets get right to the new stuff.

E3 Hands On with David Ortiz - Many of you reading this now get those thoughts in your head that no matter what the situation is there should be some exclusive information for you when we go to events such as E3 or EA Community days. We value your opinion and understand your desire for exclusive content that is not on our message boards. Here you will find a video with David Ortiz, Lead Producer of Madden Next Gen. This was taken while on the floor of the E3 Expo.

If you don't have the filmroom, you can find out more about it at www.maddenfilmroom.com

No comments: