Wednesday, May 17, 2006

E3 2006: Hands-On Madden NFL 07 Wii

IGN has posted some hands on thoughts about the Nintendo Wii version of Madden NFL 07.

I personally am interested in playing the game, but I don't know if it will be anything beyond just a gimmick. I know that when I am playing a video game, I want to be lounging back on the couch, not having to get all involved waving my hands in the air to get stuff to happen.

I haven't played the game personally, but I get the feeling that the gimmick will only be fun for a limited period of time. I don't see this being a game for the serious competitor. In any event, here's the article:

How does it play with Nintendo's revolutionary new controller? IGN goes hands-on to give you the scoop.
by Dan Iverson


May 10, 2006 - One of the most anticipated games for any system has to be Madden NFL 07. The Madden football franchise has always been solid, but it always seems to lean on familiar ways by simply updating the roster, giving the graphics a face-lift, and maybe adding a new play mode. However, here in the seventeenth installment of Madden we are given a new way to play. Using the Wii remote is a shock at first, but within a short amount of time you feel like you are getting completely immersed into the game of football.

Click here for the full article

No comments: