Friday, May 26, 2006

Tye Hill Interview

This one is pretty funny. It's cool to see how guys don't always get their props in the game, and how everybody knows it:

Talking Deion and the draft with the Rams top pick. New Madden screens included.

May 24, 2006 - Whatever stat you quote to Tye Hill, there's one that gets him fired up. "I'm not 5-9, I'm 5-10," he says with a laugh. "That 5-9 thing is a bad rumor. They pushed my head down at the combine and now everyone thinks I'm short. Of course I'm 5-9 when you push my head down."


Whatever his size, there's no doubting Tye Hill stands tall on the field. The first cornerback taken in the draft instantly became one of the fastest men in the NFL when his name was called by the commissioner, and his athletic ability could make him one of the standout rookies in 2006. Not bad for a track star who started his football career as a running back and only started to play corner, a position many feel is the hardest in the sport, as a sophomore at Clemson.

No comments: