Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Packwolf Previews Madden Nation 2

Packwolf talks about his experience from Madden Nation show 1. It's a good read from an every day normal family guy who likes to play Madden as a hobby and not worry about the money.

As Madden Nation Season 2 debuts, it's a good time to look back at some memories from season one. We spoke with season one cast member Packwolf about his experience on the show, what it takes to win, and his thoughts on what to look forward to in season two. The following is part one of our two part interview with Packwolf.


EA SPORTS: Tell us about your Madden background prior to competing in season one of Madden Nation.

Packwolf: I have been playing video sports football in general since the late 70's. I started with Odyssey II football and moved on to Intellivision football early in my sports gaming career. I was introduced to Madden in 1992 with John Madden Football for Super Nintendo . I have been a Madden head ever since. I have played locally for years, first in Chicago where I was born and raised in underground leagues and I have been playing in Portland Oregon recently, where I reside now. I have won many local awards and leagues. Madden Nation season one was my first chance to compete on a national level.

For the rest of the article, click on the link below.

http://www.easports.com/article.jsp?id=packwolf

No comments: