Monday, May 21, 2007

Madden Filmroom Updated This Week (May 21)

Here is what's in the Madden Filmroom this week:

May 21, 2007

I Form Twin WR Off Tackle (NG) - This week I am going to continue my multi part series on one of the most popular formations on Madden NFL ’07 for the XBOX 360 and PS3. I Form Twin WR. Having said that, this will help validate why this is “America’s Offense” now.Here’s how.

I Form 3WR WR1 Option (NG) - This week I continue to break down the West Coast playbook. I look at the I Form 3WR WR1 Option. This play however can be found in multiple playbooks. Below I show some things I like to do with this play.

Singleback Big Wing HB Draw (NG) - Lets continue on our run through these great run plays that will keep our offense moving and keep the defense a step behind and always concerned about how effective our run game is. The HB Draw is a play that I use to show some swagger. This play can be very effective versus some of the best defenses in the game.

Outside WR Bump (CG) - Last week I looked at how I like to put a defender in a hook zone while in bump-n-run coverage to counter un-bumpable routes. This week I want to use that same technique, but this time to jam outside receivers.

Replay: Marrying Pass Routes (CG) - Replay is a member of VG Sports Inc. He has been working on the boards for some time now. He reads our articles, replies on the baords, plays in leagues, and also go to tourneys. The thing about Replay is that he made the final 4 in the Philly PS2 tourney, and made it to the elite 8 in the East Coast Mega Bowl Regional. He lost to Jarvis who is the former EA Champ. He wanted to show you plays that he ran in Philly and in the DC tourney. If you remember that I talked about hitting the lab and coming up with your own. This is what this man did and he did a great job.

Singleback Base Flex Sneek Outs (CG) - I have already shown a play from Chargers playbook out of the Singleback Base Flex that I called Quick Hit. What this play did was allow me to get the FB or HB2 open in the flat for quick hit against bump-n-run man coverage. This week I want to show another Singleback Base Flex that beats bump-n-run man coverage, but this time from the Broncos playbook.

Click here to login to the filmroom.

VG Staff

No comments: